BEST TFI is involved in the comprehensive handling of debt portfolio acquisitions on behalf and for the account of the securitisation funds that it manages: starting from the search for investment opportunities, through the valuation of the debt portfolio and ending with the closing and settlement of the transaction.
The transactional process related to debt portfolio acquisition comprises numerous stages, such as:
- searching for potential debt portfolios
- testing the portfolio quality (due diligence)
- negotiating terms of acquisition agreements
- raising capital for the transaction (issuance of investment certificates and bonds)
- settlement of the transaction
- post-transactional support